20) Son Lux – Change is Everything
19) Mark McGuire – Earth 2015
18) Circe – Ladies and Gentle Men, Boys and Girls
17) Marsen Jules – Tlaslo
16) James Horner, Mari Samuelsen, Hakon Samuelson – Pas de Deux
15) Battles – The Yabba
14) Tristian Perich – Active Fields
13) Dylan Stark – Shelter
12) Public Service Broadcasting – Gagarin
11) William Ryan Fritch – Still (ft Esme Patterson)
10) Haiku Salut | Etch and Etch Deep
How Does it Feel to be Loved?
9) Mark McGuire | Beyond Belief
8) Oneohtrix Point Never | Garden of Delete
7) Fjordne | Moonlit Invocations
White Paddy Mountain
6) Marsen Jules | The Empire of Silence
5) Linear Bells | Insides
4) Ludovico Einaudi | Elements
3) William Ryan Fritch | Revisionist
Lost Tribe Sound
2) Haruka Nakamura | Ongaku no Aru Fuukei
1) Holly Herndon | Platform
The ever prolific William Ryan Fritch is streaming two tracks from his forthcoming album, Revisionist. The album can be preordered now in a special vinyl edition with art book and will ship in February.
The track “Processionals” from Music for Film Vol. 1 is also available for streaming on Soundcloud. Music for Film Vol. 1 will be released this March.
20) William Ryan Fritch | Leave Me Like You Found Me
Lost Tribe Sound
19) Beware of Safety | Lotusville
18) Jakob | Sines
17) Poppy Ackroyd | Feathers
16) Bohren & der Club of Gore | Piano Nights
15) Tomorrow We Sail | For Those Who Caught the Sun in Flight
14) Christina Vantzou | No.2
13) Christopher Tignor | Thunder Lay Down in the Heart
12) A Winged Victory for the Sullen | Atomos
11) Lawrence English | Wilderness of Mirrors
The prolific and consistently awesome William Ryan Fritch has announced the release of a new full length, Revisionist, this February on Lost Tribe Sound. A track from the effort can be streamed below.
Fans of William Ryan Fritch/Vieo Abiungo will be delighted to hear that Lost Tribe Sound is releasing a trio of records from Mr. Fritch.
Emptied Animal is out now. We probably should have already reported on this, but — hey — we’ve been busy with life. You know how it is. Stream it below. It is sounding pretty awesome — let’s do some vinyl soon, ok?
Fritch also has Leave Me Like you Found Me coming out in May, two tracks of which can be streamed below.
Lastly… Fritch has a new project with Jon Mueller (Volcano Choir) called Death Blue Ensemble, which will release an album later this year. We’ll get the details to you when they become available.
Benoit Pioulard’s excellent Hymnal (2013, Kranky) has been remixed by a variety of talent (William Ryan Fritch, The Green Kingdom, Field Rotation, Ruhe, plus many more) and a 2xCD is available via Lost Tribe Sound. Head over to bandcamp to order a copy or just stream it for your own enjoyment.